Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas







I know this is way overdue, but I'm trying to catch up with this busy time of year!

Jill, my cousin and one of my best childhood friends came back to Utah for her baby shower just before Christmas. She and her husband Cam will be welcoming little Camille this January. (I know, nice name combine, huh!)

We had a great time with my Dad's side of the family, since we didn't get to see them last Christmas, and won't be having the annual party this year while Aunt Joan recuperates from her surgery.

Will got some much needed play time with people closer to his own age, and I got to get out and have some girl time.

Later we came home and decorated the house for the holidays. Will was more than happy to help me empty the big box of decorations since he has recently discovered the pleasure of filling and emptying various containers. His favorite was the garland, and he soon began plucking the glass balls off the tree like ripened fruit!

Daddy tied a pretty ribbon around him, and we unwrapped him later only to find a very smelly present...

No comments:

Post a Comment