Monday, December 20, 2010

A brief break











Well, I've finally got another semester under my belt! My first full-time one too, and I still managed to get a 4.0!! Only four more to go!

On my last day of finals I took Will to the daycare and they had lots of fun things for the kids to do! They were all bowling when I dropped him off (his first time--you can see he enjoyed it), then they all took advantage of the unusually warm weather and played outside for a while. I had quite a time trying to get him off of the playground, so the whole group decided to walk down and see Santa and his real reindeer with us! Will love the animals...Santa, not so much. He didn't want a thing to do with him, which was fine with me! We took some silly photos at the Dr, Seuss mural, and headed home for a much needed nap.

Almost as soon as grades came in I came down with the worst flu I've had in years! Luckily, it came on after Terry's work party, and I didn't miss anything besides work. I'm heading into my second week off, and still have Christmas gift buying/wrapping/sending to do, but no strength to do it! (Sorry if your gifts and cards get there a little late!) My sweeties took great care of me though--lots of cuddling and movies and naps. I don't know how many times we've watched Toy Story 1,2 and 3 this weekend, but I sure hope Will enjoys his talking Buzz Lightyear on Christmas morning! He also helped me make his first cake this weekend, and you can see he enjoyed that too! He quickly took "like to lick the bowl" too literally and stuck his head in there! Only trouble is that I taught him to push the chair up to the counter to help, and the next morning he did it by himself and helped himself to two big fistfuls of cake right out of the pan! That's my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog! And it looks like you suck at blogging almost just as much as I do. =)
    You have such a cute family. Little Will is adorable!! Wish we could be closer.. Dont you have family here. Come visit!!

    ReplyDelete