Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We Have Lift-Off!0











On Oct. 12 Will decided to start walking! And within two weeks, he practically an expert! He took his first unassisted steps at grandma's house, when he decided that he wanted to go check out a chair across the room. Now he pulls fancy maneuvers like u-turns and stopping to pick up toys along the way! I've never seen anything so exciting, or felt so proud! I couldn't wait to see a little man in footie jammies wobbling around my house, and it's cuter than I ever could have imagined.

Last weekend we walked through the Red Butte Garden after dark, and had a great but very cold time. Then we had pizza at the Gateway and some of the best cookies I've ever eaten! We found new boots and a hat just in time for the first snowfall, but his cough kept us in where it is warm.

Next week hopefully we'll have some great trick-or-treating photos with Nick and Andi!

1 comment:

  1. Will looks so cute in his costume!
    Isn't it so exciting when they start walking. Definately one of the proudest moments. =)
    Kai is standing on his own and I think he will be walking within the next month. We will see!
    It was so fun talking to you the other day. Lets keep in touch better.
    I love seeing pictures of you guys! Keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete